St Andrew's is found in Button Oak, a small village in Shropshire, 3 miles north of Bewdley on the B4194 to Kinlet.
St Andrew's was built as a mission church to people whose work was based in the Wyre Forest. It is a small corrugated-iron-roofed mission church built in the nineteenth century. The church seats about 60 people and is normally open only for services and meetings. There is limited parking next to the building and no churchyard, although the parish still looks after Dowles Churchyard, nearer to Bewdley, on the site of the former Dowles church, demolished in 1956.
The church is supported by a friendly and loyal congregation.
Details of Sunday worship. There are usually additional services around Christmas and Easter.
A brief history of St Andrew's.
Location of Dowles Churchyard.